Kazan Church in Irkutsk
Kazan Church is an Orthodox church in the city of Irkutsk in the name of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God. Located in the suburbs of Workers Right-Bank Administrative District.
The laying of the church building was held July 27, 1885 in the Craft Sloboda. At 11 o'clock in the morning from the Irkutsk Kazan Cathedral, the procession began. Sanctification was committed by Archbishop Benjamin.
On April 9, 1892, the consecration of the church was accomplished by His Grace Bishop Macarius. The right side-altar in the name of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker was consecrated during the early liturgy by the cathedral archpriest.
Only registered users can write reviews